Enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of tea
Ciarán crafts a new breakfast each day of your stay so you will never be bored. The eggs are free range from a local vineyard. There is homemade stewed fruit plus jams and preserves made by Jenny. Sample Breakfast Menu
Regardless of how long you are in McLaren Vale you need to know all the events that are happening in the region. January 2021 THE SANTOS FESTIVAL OF CYCLING : MCLAREN VALE TO WILLUNGA 23 Jan 2021The unique spectacle that
Would you like a variety of attractive deals and packages for your next break? Check out: last minute offers, early booker deals, weekend getaways, minibreaks and exclusive packages. Check rates and availability of all special offers and packages.
- With the weather improving on a daily basis, what could be better than relaxing and enjoying a glass of McLaren Vales finest? Well that would be “enjoying a glass on the deck” of a cellar door. One such cellar door
- NB Scuba The Fleurieu Peninsula has some of the best dive sites in SA, including the EX-HMAS Hobart shipwreck, Second Valley and Rapid Bay where the famous Leafy sea Dragons can be found. NB Scuba is a small business based
- The Fleurieu boasts stunning coastlines, incredible food producers, plenty of activities for families and wine-wine-wine! Here we concentrating on all things Dairy: milk, yogurt, cheese, cheese and bit more cheese Alexandrina Cheese Company The Alexandrina Cheese Company have been creating
- From migrating whales to kangaroos, dolphins and over 250 bird species, the Fleurieu Peninsula offers plenty of opportunity to interact with local wildlife. The Fleurieu Peninsula is one of the most popular whale watching regions in all of SA. South
- Tourist Drive 60 is around 28km long and starts at the McLaren Vale and Fleurieu Visitor Information Centre McLaren Vale just 650m from Bellevue B&B Mclaren Vale The area has loads of wineries with cellar doors and many are small
- Not only does the Fleurieu Peninsula have some of the funkiest coffee shops around quite a number are superb roasters. There are notable similarities between wine and coffee. Different varieties of coffee, just like grapes, are suited to different soil
- Aussies love to drive. In fact, according to ABS statistics, we have the 4th highest number of cars per capita in the world. There are plenty of options to refuel for your standard car however, when you come to stay
- Just 45 minutes from Adelaide, the Fleurieu Peninsula is a gateway for all kinds of year-round fun. Choose from world-class wineries, picturesque townships, wild surf beaches, national parks and untouched coastal scenery. Second Valley Heritage Walk We highly recommends Second
- Flagstaff Hill Golf Club! It’s an easy 30 minute drive from Bellevue B&B Mclaren Vale Opened in 1967, with 18 holes (plus a bonus spare hole!), this course is popular with players and is great for players of all levels.
- With restrictions easing over the coming weeks and months it is worth reminding ourselves of how great the beaches are on the Fleurieu Peninsula. This is one of our favourites, Southport at Port Noarlunga. It’s great for ducking down and
Make your reservation now!!!
Book you next McLaren Vale stay today
Search for Accommodation
What our Guests say…
From the moment we walked into this delightful B&B to the moment we left, Ciaran and Jenny made us feel like we were part of the family.
We stayed 2 nights here after quite a busy couple of weeks travelling. It was great to find somewhere peaceful and quiet.
The McLaren Vale Region
McLaren Vale boasts around 75 wineries, mostly boutique-sized. Visit weekend farmer's markets and pack your picnic hamper with fresh bread, cheese, olives and fruit or linger over lunch in a picturesque vineyard restaurant. Walk, cycle or horse ride along the Shiraz Trail or soak up the region's artistic culture on one of the many driving and walking trails.